Saturday, May 6, 2017

Gorgeous Hair for my trip to Shanghai

So, This is a little overdue but seriously the MUCOTA treatment that Elein Chong did for me at Artistry Hair Professional was da bombs. My Hair was really frizzy due to my crazy bleaching before and I wanted to have great hair during my trip so I went to Elein for Help. Inserts my in flight selfie. I went to Shanghai on an SQ flight and it was so enjoyable!

Look at my smoooooooth hair! So manageable, saves my lots of time to do my make up instead and head out earlier! Yay. Anyway, here's a picture of #edxmich outside our Airbnb, behind us is the entrance, NOT the Window.. Haha.

I am always looking my best for selfie time because I have great hair and my colleagues always ask me where I do my hair, especially previously when I had my galaxy hair colour. So much love from everyone!

I wanna thank Elein of Artistry Hair Professional for making me look great, I really trust her skills alot, and I always recommend her to my friends who are looking for a trusty hair stylist.

Promotion for the month of MAY 2017
1-for-1 PREMIUM REBONDING + TREATMENT @ $188 
X-tenso rebond with free hair treatment.


OR

PREMIUM REBONDING + COLOR + TREATMENT @ $188 for 1 pax
X-tenso rebond, yuko color and free hair treatment.


Dial 6221 9255 to make your appointment with Elein Chong!
Psssst, you can bring your mum for a Hair pampering session this mother's day too! Quick book your slots!

Alternatively, you can quote "Michelle" or "Michhysaurous" when you book your other hair services at Artistry Hair Professional to enjoy up to 30% OFF Hair Services.


Here's Wishing all beautiful mothers out there a very Happy Mother's Day!


With Love, M

No comments:

Post a Comment