Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Spicy Thai Thai Cafe New Menu - Healthier Options for everyone!

I've been to Spicy Thai Thai Cafe many times and everytime, they surprise me with their new creation. This time I'm back to try their Thai-Chinese Dishes which are good for friends who don't take spicy food or friends who are looking for lighter options. Read on to find out more!


First, I would like to recommend Spicy Thai Thai Cafe's Claypot Coconut Tom Yum Soup $18 (small) / $28 (big). The broth is the best I've had in Singapore, I kid you not. And being served in a claypot ensures that the soup stays warm for a long time. Highly recommend!


Next up, a great dish to have for this Chinese New Year - Deep Fried Sea Bass with Thai Turmeric Sauce 泰式酥炸黄酱汁鲈鱼 or the Thai Sambal Sea Bass 泰式阿毵鲈鱼 - Seasonal Price . I'm personally more inclined to the Thai Sambal Sea Bass as the Sambal they used taste so good with everything! The Thai Turmeric Sauce sea bass is the option to go without the heat.

Mama always say to have some greens in your diet for a balanced meal. So here we have the triple emerald happiness. Haha. Stir-Fry Broccoli with Scallops 干贝炒西兰花 $20Stir-Fry Garlic Baby Sweet Potato Leaves 小番薯叶炒蒜蓉 $10.

I especially love the Jade Noodles with Thai Pork Meatballs - $6/portion (pic shows 3 portion) because I'm not a fan of greens. The jade noodles were cooked just right and the thai pork meatballs were so good I had to resist myself from popping them all into my mouth. 

Spicy Thai Thai Cafe does a really good Dill Omelette, but what happens when you put them into a great broth and all the flavours just explode in every mouthful of soup? The Kaeng Som Cha Om 泰式野菜煎蛋辣汤 $18 is the choice to go if you think eating a normal omelette is too mainstream. This Omelette soup is nothing like those Eggy soup that we have at home. This is a fried omelette cooked in a spicy & sourish soup. Slurrrrp~ 

Thank you Spicy Thai Thai for the wonderful dishes this time round. Check them out for any slots for your last minute CNY dinner get together and impress your friends!

Spicy Thai Thai Cafe

115 Aljunied Avenue 2 #01-35 
Singapore 380115
TEL: 6747 8558

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/SpicyThaiThaiCafe/
Website: http://www.spicythaicafe.com/



With Love, M

No comments:

Post a Comment