Monday, December 5, 2016

Acuvue Oasys with Yick Ming Optical

As a long term contact lens wearer, sometimes I do admit that I do not take care of my contact lenses properly. #guilty And I have always preferred Colour Lens (because they enlarge my iris, making my eyes look bigger) than normal clear lens. But I must say the comfort level of clear lenses are much higher. My go to brand for clear lens is Acuvue. I have been using their Acuvue moist dailies since it launched and I love it for the comfort it provides me with.

Then recently, Acuvue came out with their latest range, Acuvue Oasys 1 Day, which is created to keep up with your demanding days! Let it aid you in your growing career or let it accompany you throughout your busy days.

I was really excited to check it out, so I went to an Eye Care Professional for some advice if it’s suitable for me.

Did you know that the degree of your contact lens and the degree of your spectacles is different? They are not the same as many of us (including myself) would think so. It is because the contact lens is nearer to our eyes, therefore the degree to use will be different. Hence, it is best to consult an Eye Care Professional to advise on the suitable degree for you.

First time contact lens users, fret not! All Eye Care Professionals will be there to guide you through the lens fitting process. From wearing to washing your lens, you can learn them all with your Eye Care Professional. With proper care and good contact lens wearing habits, you can enjoy the benefits of wearing a pair of good and comfortable contact lens like the new Acuvue Oasys 1 Day.

How does an Eye Care Professional go about the Eye Health Check?

1. They will first chat with you and they will get to understand your lifestyle habits and whether there is any vision correction needed. Chit chat only, very easy.

2. They will get you on some eye check machine and all you have to do is look straight. Haha, easy!

3. Moving on to the eye health assessment to ensure that your eyes are not too tired or if there are any underlying eye problems

4. They will also detect whether there are any signs of UV damage done.

5. Finally, your Eye Care Professional will advise you the suitable contact lens for your eyes and all the DOs and DONTs. 

Five simple steps that can be done in less than an hour, I find that it is a good time spent for your long term eye health! Here's a guide on good contact lens habits.


My experience at Yick Ming Optical in Simei East Point was a really pleasant one, with my Eye Care Professionals Ke Jie and Alex. They were very patient with all my questions and they patiently advised me on the DOs and DONTs for my contact lens habits. Haha. I must say I need to change some of my habits.

I was given a few pairs of ACUVUE® OASYS® 1-Day to trial even though I purchased the Acuvue Moist for Astigmatism! The Acuvue Oasys 1 Day contact lens is retailing at $72 per box with 30 lenses in a box. But you can get it at an offer price, because got DISCOUNT VOUCHER!! Hooray! Just head over to https://www.acuvue.com.sg/e-voucher to get your $30 OFF your purchase on not only the new ACUVUE Oasys, ranges like ACUVUE Define™, ACUVUE MOIST® for Astigmatism and ACUVUE MOIST® Brand Multifocal is also applicable for the discount!


ACUVUE® OASYS® 1-Day is the lens that keeps up with my demanding days! Let it aid you in your growing career or let it accompany you throughout your busy days. Thank you Ke Jie of Yick Ming Optical for all the help!

Remember to get the DISCOUNT VOUCHER before going down to your Eye Care Professional to get the eye check and your contact lens.




With Love, M

No comments:

Post a Comment