Friday, March 20, 2015

Naumi Hotel - Table by Rang Mahal

*Food Tasting Session too long ago*

Table by Rang Mahal is located in a beautiful boutique hotel and it serves up affordable set lunches from $15++, definitely pocket friendly enough for you to try out North Indian Cuisine which is rarely found in Singapore!

Is this Naan? Or a Pancake? Its a Kulzza, which is like a Indian version of a Pizza I guess. It has melty cheese in it, topped with chilli bits and accompanied with a fiery dip. So good I almost got filled just eating this!

Tandoori Mushroom and Tandoori Paneer Tikka (Vegetarian) Set. Accompanied with side dishes of tossed florets of cauliflower, Brown & red rice, and Dal Tadkewali (lentils based). My first impression was that everything on the plate looks really colourful and appetizing. I couldn't wait to try my first North Indian cuisine. Everything was spiced and flavourful.


Murg Angar & Tandoori Prawn set accompanied with side dishes of tossed florets of cauliflower, Brown & red rice, and Dal Tadkewali (lentils based). I liked this meat version more though they came sparsely. 

Each Set Meal came with toasty Naan which I truly enjoy. I love my Carbs.

Dessert time wasn't something I was expecting. It is Table's Pop, Coconut, Raspberry and chia seeds embedded inside. It's Sugar Free and it is a very refreshing end to a exciting meal.

Ending off the dinner with Masala tea. To be really honest, It really wasn't my cup of tea. I did try it but I just could not like it.. It's an aquired taste IMO.

Overall, I enjoyed my experience with North Indian cuisine at Table by Rang Mahal, Love & hate relationship in this meal but I would consider trying out North Indian cuisine again soon!! 




With Love, M

No comments:

Post a Comment