Tuesday, September 22, 2020

One Hour Florist - Surprise Preserved Flower Dome

Flower Gifting has been a long time tradition for lovers, families and even friends.With technology advancement as well as, we now have an option of gifting an "Everlasting" gift, Preserved Flowers. 

In the recent years, Preserved Flowers has been really popular in the market, mainly with Roses. They look like something that came out of Beauty and the Beast where the precious flower is encased in a glass dome for others to witness it's beauty.

One Hour Florist offers their Surprise Preserved Flower Dome in a unique way where you have to indicate the following points and the florist will surprise your recipient with a specially crafted flower dome for the occasion. 

You just have to indicate the age range, your relationship with the recipient as well as what is the occasion. It's that simple, you don't even need to choose what colour combination or flowers to match, it will all be done for you by the florist. You just have to wait for your recipient to receive the flowers and you yourself will be surprised too!


I am very pleased with the 1 hour delivery timing as well, it makes it really convenient if we need to make any last minute gifting, sometimes we just get so overwhelmed with other things. When my Surprise Preserved Flower Dome arrived at my door step, I was sooooo excited to see what combination will I receive.

When I took it out of the box, my first reaction was "Oh My God it still looks fresh!" Pardon my innocence but I was pleasantly surprised and very excited to receive my first ever preserved flower dome and just thinking that it will last for a very long time makes me happy that I am able to see something so beautiful everyday.

The Combination of the Lavender and Pastel Yellow Rose made it so pleasing to the eye. I now place it on my work desk and I just feel so happy to see it everyday. I sincerely recommend everyone to gift a preserved flower dome to your loved ones (Friends/Families) and I'm sure they will love it too! Don't listen to your mum or girlfriend if they say flowers are waste money, these preserved flower dome are going to be there for a very very long time!

Thank you One Hour Florist for sending me this Surprise Preserved Flower Dome, I love it and purple happens to be my favourite colour! This is going to be my next gift idea for my friends and family!

One Hour Florist
https://onehourflorist.com/
Shop your Surprise Preserved Flower Dome here

Thank you for reading!

With Love, M

No comments:

Post a Comment