Thursday, July 7, 2016

Tim Ho Wan Dim Sum Tastes Better in Hong Kong.

Dim Sum has always been on my craving list. I settle the craving once, the craving comes back really soon. Hahaha! I just love Dim Sum la. So while on my visit to the land of Dim Sum, I had to visit the Tim Ho Wan there to compare with the one I had in Singapore. The outlet was so crowded despite it being 11am in the morning and we had to wait a good 30 minutes before getting a seat for 2. Imagine the wait for more pax. Haha.

You will get a order chit and your queue number from the impatient lady mending the front counter. Then you go stand one side and wait for your number to be called in Catonese and Chinese. Haha. The menu is the same as in Singapore so I just order whatever I liked. We had to share a table with another couple. Inside the shop it was sooooo squeezy and it made photo taking a little difficult, as I feared that I might hit the teapot on the next table or what.

Order Char Siew Cheong Fun, Har Gao, Siew Mai, Malai Gao and the famous Polo Char Siew Bun. I don't know if its just me, but I felt that the food taste better in Hong Kong. Not sure if it's due to its location but dim sum definitely tastes better in Hong Kong la. Haha.

Tim Ho Wan Shum Shui Po Branch
9 Fuk Wing Street, Sham Shui Po, Hong Kong
Tel: +852 2788 1226
OPS: 1000 - 2130 Daily 


With Love, M

No comments:

Post a Comment