Monday, August 25, 2014

ZALORA SG x MICHHYSAUROUS

It's Almost my birthday and Zalora gave me an early birthday present, to SHOP!!! Well, I'm sure you've seen Zalora Ads everywhere, I always notice it and I must say the price tag of some of the brands there are pretty attractive, wallet friendly I must say! Here are some of my picks this time!

ZALORA by ZALORA

White back cutout Tee, Blue ruffled hem tank.

SOMETHING BORROWED
Pointed Ring, Double Tours Studs Wrap

VELVET
Sara Jewel Sandals in Pink

Shopping on Zalora SG takes too much effort because there are so many things that I want to get!! I had a hard time choosing what I wanted and it boiled down to getting the basics this time. All of the above items came is perfect quality, within 2 Working days and in less than $55! My birthday's coming in less than 2 weeks time!! Weeeeeeeeeeeee!



With Love, M

No comments:

Post a Comment