Thursday, September 17, 2020

One Hour Cake Delivery in Singapore - Cake Delivery Singapore

 I was pleasantly surprised when I received a 9.5" Premium Dark Chocolate Ganache Cake from Cake Delivery Singapore on the first week of September. It was a surprise for my birthday and I absolutely love a good chocolate cake.

The cake was huge and it was too much for my family of 4 to finish, hence I shared the love with my neighbours and I received really pleasant feedback from them. The cake was aromatic and the chocolate was not cloying sweet which made it really enjoyable. The Chocolate Sponge layers were soft and fluffy and went really well with the chocolate ganache.

I went on their website for a quick look and I saw that they have a wide variety of cakes available for customers to choose from. From Chocolate Cake, Durian Cakes to even Macarons and Muffins. A wide range of options for you to choose from, can just order from them for any occasion!

They offer free delivery with minimum $80 spent for delivery slots between 9am - 10pm, otherwise it will be a flat fee of $8 if the minimum spend is not met. If you are looking to surprise your friend at their door at 12 midnight, Cake Delivery Singapore offers midnight delivery at $25 for deliveries between 10pm - 6am! 6AM ley, you can even order the cake last minute if you forgot to buy cake for your wife birthday, hahaha! Joking!

Cake Delivery Singapore
https://cakedelivery.sg/
Click here to order the amazing Chocolate Cake.

Thank you for reading!

With Love, M

No comments:

Post a Comment