Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Your Highness Beauty & Nail - Christmas Nails

*Sponsored*

I was invited to Your Highness Beauty & Nail for a Nail Makeover, and Can you guess what is it for? It's For Christmas Definitely! Jingle Bell~ Jingle Bell~ Jingle all the wayyyyyyyy~ Haha!

Your Highness Beauty & Nail has 2 outlets, 1 at Roxy Square and 1 in the new Bugis Cube!!
Roxy Square (50 East Coast Road #01-133 Roxy Square) 
Bugis Cube (470 North Bridge Road #02-03, Bugis Cube)
Operating hours: 1100 - 2000


 I visited the outlet in Bugis cube to get my nails done and I was pampered like a princess. With 1 person working on my fingers and 1 person working on my toes! As my nails were done in December, It is definitely suited for the christmas theme!! YAY!


Tadaaaaaaaa!!
Snapped a photo and sent it to everyone after my nails were done, they are too cute!

Your Highness Beauty & Nail brought in a nail printing machine!!
Ever wanted that Anime Character on your nails but there is too much details and there aren't that many awesome manicurist out there to draw them well? Now you can print them on your nails!! Wooooo!
With over 2,500 designs to choose from, do contact them if you wanna purchase it!

After 2 weeks, My nails still look Fabulous!! Love the Red Base so much! Thanks to Anna's recommendation!!
2 Weeks later and the nails still look fabulous!

My Let it go inspired toes! Please pardon my excessive manly hair but focus on the beautifully hand-drawn snowflakes!! TOO CUTE OMG! I feel cool on my toes..
Details... Can't help but to Let it goooooo~~

I'm so happy with my nails, all thanks to Anna and her staff! Pardon my tired looking face.. Haven't been sleeping well then. :x Anna is the lady boss but she does your nails personally too, call to book her if you want more a skilled manicurist! :)

You can enjoy 10% discount for all services and products at Your Highness Beauty and Nail when you mention my name "Michelle". Call to book first before going down so that you don't make a wasted trip down! Book them for CNY la! Hahaha! I know it's a little early, but no harm booking first mah! It doesn't hurt to be a little kiasu! :D

Your Highness Beauty & Nail (Roxy Square)
Tel: 6440 8420
Your Highness Beauty & Nail (Bugis Cube)
Tel: 6337 3839

Check out their facebook page for the latest updates on discounts and offers: https://www.facebook.com/YourHighnessBeautyAndNail



With Love, M

No comments:

Post a Comment